For those who procrastinated about upgrading preps due to complacency, more 'important' priorities, or any other reason, I can only say.....
What I am going to tell you is this:
- No, I'm not going to say we told you so. That's like closing the gate after the horse got out.
- No, I'm not going to tell you that taking your kids on a nice summer vacation was any less important than buying extra canned goods or a new generator.
- No, I'm not going to tell you that you're stupid, irresponsible, or anything else of the sort.
- We have stared into the face of brutality, and there is no going back to our former innocence.
- We have embarked on a path that will see many of our children going off to fight a war against faceless, nationless enemies who don't think, live, or see life like we do.
- We are going to continue to be the focus of such attacks until such time as we are able to rid the world of all terrorists and their minions - i.e. forever!
- We need to be especially vigilant in protecting the freedoms we enjoy as citizens of the greatest nation in the world.
- We need to differentiate for our 'public servants' and other do-gooders the difference between the rights of Americans and the rights of non-citizens and visitors to our country. The difference is and should be a stark contrast.
- We need to scour the news sources and address every inane comment made by newscasters, actors, public service agencies, and anyone else whose yellow-bellied braying undermines the solidarity of our national welfare.
- We need to maintain an increasingly vigilant attitude in our daily lives - stop, look, listen!
- Do not be so concerned about getting to work, or home, on time that you miss something important.
- Do not be so concerned about offending someone that you turn your head away when you should be watching with an eagle's eye.
- Do not be quick to accuse, but please be aware and discerning in your daily life!
- If you need equipment, get it ordered even if the lead time is 'out there' - better you should get your order filled when the next shipments come in than never at all! If you don't have food, water, candles, batteries, and other household necessities on hand, go get them now! Sell that big-screen TV if you need the cash to take care of your family. There will be more TV's in the future but your family's safety and security is priority #1 right now.